Old August 22nd 03, 08:06 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Cool=A0Breeze)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
And Geogre is NOT innocent. Here's another of his lies where he tells us
he IS WA3MOJ, then he lies about it.

You better read the post again, assclown.

I see the homosexual remarks are now to be found throughout most of your
posts. I bet you feel much better to be out of the closet.

It still doesn't say I said was wa3moj, and I still
have never said i was wa3moj from day 1

Sure you have.

Where in the quote below did I personally say

I am wa3moj? you posted it lets dechiper it.

No,,YOU decipher it. We already read it the first time you posted it..

How about wee look at some of my other

posts.

" wa3moj.... who is next? perhaps you could get dickie boy cranium to
give us his next."

Yea,,that was in response to the question : What is your call?