Old August 23rd 03, 03:54 AM
Dave Hall

Twistedhed wrote:

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch
clowns will unleash a barrage of untruths,
ad-hominem insults and other groundless
APD inspired nonsense in response to my
response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum.

And you remain as predicatable and true to form as ever. I can just
imagine the inner turmoil that you must have wrestled with, deciding
whether to resist the overwhelming urge to run your fingers and unload
your usual ton of B.S. which has become your trademark, and prove my
above statement wrong, or not. I can see that your lack of self control
made the decision for you. You really can't resist getting in the last
dig. A true sign of a narcissistic personality. A narcissistic
sociopath. It's no wonder you can't do any better than charter
captaining.

I've sat quietly by while you frothed and fumed over George, Leland, and
the gaggle of anonymous people who are getting kicks out of pushing your
buttons. You never fail to respond to any of them. Have you no
restraint? Of course not, your narcissicm prevents that.

general disrespect for rules.

Sort of like your blatant disrespect for yout TOS,

#1 What "TOS" rules have I allegedly ever broken? You see, just like
you, I am entitled to an opinion, and am free to express it. Somehow you
seem to think that when I am doing such, that I am in violation of TOS
rules. How are my posts any more "illegal" than yours?

which is why you lost your service as well.

#2 Another of your many lies. I maintain that I am still using the same
ISP which I've used for the last 8 years, and that is worldlynx
networks. I challenge you to prove differently. They have no reason to
pull my account. I do nothing wrong.

You're being selective, hall, You feel that the FCC rules are somehow to
be followed, but TOS are to be disregarded,

You have still failed to date to come up with even ONE TOS rule that
I've allegedly "broken". Go to the worldlynx homepage,
(www.worldlynx.net)and look for their rules. Then tell me which one(s) I
have broken.

You really need to cut the B.S. and lies. They may work on some people,
but intelligent people have had your number for quite some time......
Some of them are playing you right now, like someone uses a string to
play with a cat.

Dave
"Sandbagger"