Old August 23rd 03, 03:33 AM
Dave Hall

Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message ...
You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Your right, is that the kind
of friend you want from George?
It kind of goes both ways Dave.

I am no more George's friend, than you are. He may share some of the
same philosophical viewpoints as i do, but that's about it.

Dave