Old August 23rd 03, 04:51 AM
gw

Default hey jimbo you see things like this all the time.....

what are they thinking would you please tell me so i will
know.......are they really that dumb???? why would a cber want his
puny little amp anyways.......you know jimbo some of these guys can't
seem to see past their own damn noses i guess...............

I have for sale a Dentron MLA-2500 with 2 ( 8875 ) tubes as new or
near new, cost me $800+ for the tubes. I am selling the amplifier to
someone who is able to pick-up and I can demonstrate output. I WILL
NOT SHIP. I will only sell two licensed amateur. This also has 10
meters. Sorry cbers, dont even ask. Band coverage is 160-10 meters and
this is small enough to put on your desk. A true Kilo-watt amplifier.
I dont mean input ! We are talking output here ! Ok , you can probably
find one cheaper somewhere but dont ask me to sell cheaper as the
Finals were very expensive and these are near full output. $1100