Old August 23rd 03, 04:51 AM
Landshark

"Dave Hall" wrote in message ...
Landshark wrote:

"Dave Hall" wrote in message

You won't need it from me, although you might want to think about who it
is that you're defending, even subtlely.

It's a sure bet that the king of the punch clowns will unleash a barrage
of untruths, ad-hominem insults and other groundless APD inspired
nonsense in response to my response to you, much like a child has a
temper tantrum. Is this the kind of guy you'd want as a friend?

Dave
"Sandbagger"

Your right, is that the kind
of friend you want from George?
It kind of goes both ways Dave.

I am no more George's friend, than you are. He may share some of the
same philosophical viewpoints as i do, but that's about it.

Dave

Fair enough. But to say that he may share
some "philosophical" views disturbs me. So it's
ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?
It's ok to use foul language? It's ok to harass, send
virus's, sign you up for Spam, false accusations,
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

Landshark

--
Try these to learn about newsgroup trolls.

http://www.io.com/~zikzak/troll_thesis.html
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm