Old August 23rd 03, 01:48 PM
SD Special Delivery Jones

"Landshark" . wrote in message
.com...

Fair enough. But to say that he may share
some "philosophical" views disturbs me. So it's
ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?

Like you never have

It's ok to use foul language?

Like you never have , wanna see your posts.

It's ok to harass,

Again like you never have, you have harrassed many people including me

send virus's,

Now your lying, show proof that I have ever done anything like that.

sign you up for Spam,

Again show proof,

false accusations,

Which accusations are false that your a blatant homosexual that has been
proven to post in the transexual Newsgroups. Nothing false there
your ip, name and computer are stamped all over them.

that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

everything you have accused me of you have done the same, remember you
trolling as Frenchy to harras me, posting accusatory posts with absolutly no
proof. here is a hankie Landqueer

Landshark