Old August 24th 03, 03:03 AM
gw

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message ...
I set my rules carefully to remove all trolls and responses - and then I got
absolutely nothing off the newsgroup. More fun with no rules set. Better
than 3 stooges reruns

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Landshark" . wrote in message
. ..
Please refrain from feeding the trolls, you are
causing an overload on my newsreader G

Landshark

--
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor

without having victims.

---

is that you curly???? come on back.........by the way
shark........cute little saying but nowadays victimhood has taken on a
new dimension......remember to the victor goes the spoils.......the
akc's will lose....there is no other way.......they will be cut down
low.......and body odors will be smelled no more by the good people in
jersey, washington state, kakilaki both north and south, michigan
and other nefarious places that have been known incubation centers for
riff raff, cb plusser and other non issue moronski pickles..........