Old August 24th 03, 09:02 PM
Brainbuster

Landshark wrote in message

dozens of others who have long since left because of your
constant harassment & trolling you do here?

After all the years, their only achievement is to chase a few of the
legitimate users away... illegal CB and the talk of amps, freebanding, etc
continues just the same. if they were really wanting to persue legal
issues, they would be doing something more useful than whining on here.

It is clear that certain people want to clear this newsgroup, maybe they
just hate CB.
Well, I refuse to be chased from a group just because a small number of
people have nothing better in their lives than hatred of people who are
doing them no harm.

Ask all the mentioned above, they to have
had that problem with you.

I have an e-mail address that is never used and never given out. When I
e-mailed someone on this group, I decided to use that addy, rather than my
usual one.
Suddenly, spam started rolling in. Not a great amount, but it has been
getting spam ever since. My other addy at that ISP is only ever used for
business contacts, and it has never had any spam... so it is not the ISP
selling details.

It gives me an extremely short list of suspects.

Regards,

Peter.