Old August 25th 03, 08:42 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
on.webtv.net...
No,,the bignet email I received claimed you were "dealt with."

No you said "pulled".

I did. And I stand behind what I write.

Just to make a fool out of you again

"Again" implies it happened in the past. You've had no such luck your
entire existence.

and prove

=A0=A0You've proved nothing except a depsperate and dire concern of what
the entire world, and most magnificently, myself, think of your gaffes
and screw-ups. One has but to merely glance at the effort you devote to
defending yourself of something you claim didn't occur.

you can't tell anything but lies read

the copy of your other post which should

refresh your defective memory while exposing

you as a liar.

Again,,,just your extraoridinary claims. My claims are backed by facts:
1) You were caught lying about the hours you claimed you post from work
in the past. It's why you abandoned the inquiry of the hours of
operation your "company" office keeps. But now that I mentioned it, you
go ahead and present yet another claim explaining it away,,that you were
unable to address in the past. And before you begin, have they kept the
same hours for at least the last two years? : )

2) You had NO other access at that time period in whcih we speak of
except the Bignews account. You had an aco**** PRIOR to Bignet, and yet
another account AFTER Bignet, directly after your threat,,,,so, the
question begs,,,,why did you NOT access the group in any manner
whatsoever from your home, the ENTIRE time you were utilizing Bignet,
but (drum roll, please,,,,,) coincidentally (LOL) after your threat,
resumed accessing the group from yet ANOTHER posting access, which, was
NOT the same as your posting access PRE-Bignet............,LOL!.
001.public.lawson.webtv.net!not-for-mail From:

(Twistedhed) Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb Subject: KC8LDO ARRL
REPRESENTATIVE Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 18:16:56 -0400 (EDT) Organization:
WebTV Subscriber Lines: 155 Message-ID:
ebtv.net References:
Charset=3DISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-Printable
X-WebTV-Signatu 1 ETAtAhUAu1Ea8fp/h0tcgRhA8wi5RjtaJuYCFDDGn5Xldslnj0
pOJsiVGpxiHqy0 Content-Disposition: Inline Xref:
intern1.nntp.aus1.giganews.com rec.radio.cb:354339
Gee, Lelnad, this is your forge that had your Bignet account
pulled....that's why the post doesn't exist at all anywhere in any
archives,,,it exists only in the body of your posts... Or was it one of
snip
______
I'll bet when you contacted the ISP they only

said the person was dealt with but they would

NEVER say who it was.

LOL,,,you were the only Bignet poster to complain about, lelnad....YOUR
threat.
You are the only one that has ever threatened me along with Dogie N8.
Wait a sec,,,,Davie has alluded to me being "threatened"
also,,,gee,,,LOL,,Voob nailed you all to the proverbial cross,,,each one
of you that he mentioned as the group lids has threatened me,,,,well,
except Sparky,,,,although he can be a pro-troll, he does thave that
education that tells him just how farhe should go prior to crossing the
line of questionable legality. Just for the record,,,,are you somehow
inferring or claiming that WASN'T you that cowardly posted I was a "Dead
Fish"?..LOL. Right after you just said that bignet account was from your
work? HAHAHAHHAHA! Poor, lelnad!!! You're worse than a used car
salesman, at least they are semi-convincing to SOME of the folk SOME of
the time,,you're convincing no one, not even yourself,,,ahhaha,NONE of
the time..,LOL! No wonder you feel so low and bad about yourself, you've
wrecked yourself, but you can't say you weren't warned and deserving of
it all these years. Hell, all groups need the token clown, like the
village idiot..tell you the truth, way back when, I didn't figure you
for the lid type, but your true colors came quickly via that lack of
self-control you proudly exhibit. The hammies can't stand you, the cbers
kick your collective ass on a regular basis by merely pointing to your
own words as contradictions to your claims, and your world has fallen
apart.

I've had one or more

people contacted for pulling crap on usenet so
I know for a fact what goes on when a

complaint is made.

Your facts are nothing more than claims disproved over and over.
At least I post your idioso remarks and allow the masses to judge you
an incompetent, lying lid.,,lol,,you need resort to forges, Mr. ARRL
man,,,hahhahahahha! If you don't like what you've become, the cure is
simple, stop lying and stop attacking, ...but, your ego is so heavily
involved and destroyed, it will not alllow it.

So you still remain totally clue-less as who

was posting what.

=A0
=A0Sounds like a straight out admission that you know exactly who does
what....in fact, it was an admission. No surprise there, as you had a
direct hand in N8WWM porn-spamming this group. Twice, when you fell off
the wagon, you even threatened that YOU would bring him back to resume
his disgusting filth he was spamming us with.

So somebody got it but how many people

have BigNet accounts Twirt? 10, 100, ...

1,000,000

Only you in here at the time, genius. Only you made the threat. This is
one of those times in which your inability (due the comprehension
deficit you suffer) to see yourself as the majority does is paying off
huge freakin' dividends...LOL.

so how are you going to prove with out a

doubt that a particular account belonged to

so-and-so with out the ISP telling you?

Is THAT what has you menstruating like a female goat? You waiting for
proof? LOL,,you poor, poor man with that poor, poor ego. I have no
intention of supplying you with anything. I supplied the post of your
threat (need to see it again for posterity's sake?), your sudden
disappearance after your death threat and my complaint was there for all
to see, as is your peculiarity of not posting for the entire time you
had bignet, as is the fact you had a separate access before AND after
Bignet. If the group was a jury, there would be no reasonable doubt, as
YOU, Lelnad C. Scott, were the ONLY person posting via Bignet who
threatened me and told me I was a "dead fish".
This, presented and admitted as exhibit 'A", coupled with your past
references and predisposition to violence, with your preferred
mentioning of the method "shooting freebanders in the head",,and you are
a guilty 'nutha sucka'! Sentence is hereby handed down. You will be
forever more, branded the lid of rec,radio.cb. Appeal denied. Try again
next year. Bailiff, get this malcontent out of my courtroom.

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member