Old August 25th 03, 09:05 PM
Twistedhed

From: (SD=A0Special=A0Delivery=A0Jones)
"Landshark" . wrote in message
.com...
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Fair enough. But to say that he may share some
"philosophical" views disturbs me.
(So it's ok to crap on anyone that doesn't agree with you?)

Like you never have

_
Note how you instantly attempt deferrment by referring to another and
implying that THEIR behavior may have been compromised somehow, at some
point, and you attempt to justify your own behavior by calling attention
to anothers.
_
(It's ok to use foul language?)

Like you never have , wanna see your posts.

_
(It's ok to harass,)

And again..

Again like you never have, you have

harrassed many people including me

send virus's,

Now your lying, show proof that I have ever

done anything like that.

=A0

=A0No,,YOU prove it wasn't you. You have asked several on this group to
prove double-negatives several times..it is now YOUR turn to provide
proof you didn't do what everyone knows you have done.

(sign you up for Spam,)

Again show proof,

_
Again, prove it was not you, as the burden of proof is ON you, as you
are the only one denying the belief the entire group holds of you. It is
not for anyone to prove anything about you, as your reputation is sealed
in cheap plastic...if you are unhappy with such, you need prove everyone
wrong and yourself right. If it wasn't such a concern you wouldn't make
it such a front issue.
_
(false accusations,)

Which accusations are false that your a

blatant homosexual that has been proven to

post in the transexual Newsgroups.

Shark didn't make the posts. That you somehow feel YOUR claims of
another are to believed by anyone, anyone at all, illustrates how severe
your communication deficit really is...
_
Nothing

false there your ip, name and computer are

stamped all over them.

=A0
=A0According to Lelnad and Hall, one can't
go by IP numbers. Davie Hall N3CVJ made that post just today. Did you
miss it?
But, alas, these two are masters at offering obfuscational techniques
and reasons why it means nothing and should be discarded. Hell, the
Hypocrite Hall made repeated lies claiming he accessed the group in only
ONE manner all these years, with the exception of a "short stint when
his posts all originated from Villanova."
This was, of course, absolute bull**** and when he was asked about it,
he denied it, as usual, and took to whining about the poster, and cried
much the song you are now whining.. "Pwoof, Pwoof, gimme pwoof".....he
foot-stomped and denied and demanded I post
the complete headers and ISP numbers that not only matched, but
originated with his computer. I did so. Hall's claim of defense
expertise? "I have no idea how my headers came to be shown
there,,perhaps my server routes my posts through Villanova".......LOL!
That ilustrates the intellect emanating from, well, from where? He
didn't inform the FCC when he moved a little while back.....
I think your self-described AKC club should be referred to as the Liars'
Club,,heck,,Voobsie nailed the master-liars by name. We'll provide the
calls
_
that's the kind of philosophies you believe in?

everything you have accused me of you have

done the same,

=A0

=A0Of interesting note is the refusal to acknowledge your own behavior.
The
self-hatred and communication deficit you suffer from, dictates refusal
of acknowledgement of your own behavior. Your damaged psyche triggers a
denial-defense mechanism that insist you meet all inquiries of your own
behavior by invoking anothers.
_
remember you trolling as Frenchy to harras

me, posting accusatory posts with absolutly no
proof. here is a hankie Landqueer

=A0
=A0=A0
Landshark initiated no harassment of you at all, like all others that
illustrate your insanity, and communication deficit, you started it. You
break you ass on a daily basis to start trouble with all you come into
contact with. You were never capable of learning proper debate skills,
let alone proper communication technique. It angers you to sit back and
watch so many be a part of something you were never able to achieve, so
you lash out at all you envy the most.=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0