Old August 26th 03, 01:18 AM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip Twisty whining about threats
You are the only one that has ever threatened me along with Dogie N8.
Wait a sec,,,,Davie has alluded to me being "threatened"
also,,,gee,,,LOL,,Voob nailed you all to the proverbial cross,,,each one
of you that he mentioned as the group lids has threatened me,,,,well,
except Sparky,,,,although he can be a pro-troll, he does thave that
education that tells him just how farhe should go prior to crossing the
line of questionable legality.

It doesn't take much education to understand the bottom line, Twisty: You can
whine, bitch, gripe, moan, cry and complain until you are blue in the gills
about how you think you have been threatened and/or harassed on Usenet, but your
arguments will never be valid because cartoon characters (i.e, anonymous and
imaginary personalities) don't have any standing in a court of law. Even if they
did, your case would certainly get thrown out when it is revealed just how much
threatening and harassing you have done yourself. Therefore, it's a sure bet
that you will never take any remedial action against these or any perceived
threats/harassment, and the only thing you are accomplishing in this newsgroup
is the setting of a world's record for how many times someone can whine, bitch,
gripe, moan, cry and complain on Usenet. Hey, just a few more posts and you
might set that record, Twist. Imagine -- you will finally get some of that
recognition you think you deserve! Of course someone will come along and break
your record soon afterwards, but at least you will have firmly established
yourself in the archives for centuries to come as one of the biggest cry-babies
on Usenet. And maybe a few years after you get dethroned, you can supress your
ego long enough to toss your tiara in the closet and move on with your life.

It's been a spectacular summer, and you are absolutely pathetic for wasting so
much of it pursuing your obsessions on rrcb. Get a life.