Old August 27th 03, 12:49 AM
Twistedhed

Default Hey Twisty......

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
snip Twisty whining
=A0=A0=A0=A0Threats are against the law. If I referred to myself as the
great Gazoo on this forum, you are still not allowed to threaten
another.

That only holds for legal entities,

Wrong. One can not make threats against a private individual, electronic
or otherwise. The intended victim need not be a "legal entity".

which can only be a person or corporation.

Oh,,I see where you're going with this,,semantic spin.

An imaginary character is not a legal entity.

Since it is your intention that I not know who

you are, or if any of your BS is true (such as

your claim that you are a "professional

journalist" -- LOL!),

No,,I "was" a professional journalist. Now I'm a professional columnist.
Twistedhed@webtv,net is indeed copyrighted, twice in fact, once via
SporadicWaves, and once by myself. That most definitely protects the
MONIKER, regardless of WHO I may or may not be. I have plenty of ammo
should I ever decide to bring such a case as you bring to subject. It's
why Leland and his admitted partner-in-crime was smacked for not only
plagiarizing my article, but for intentionally libeling it and the rag
by altering the content.

then your "person" is no

more a legal entity than Pellets the Wonder

Rabbit; and any harassment or threats made

against your character "Twistedhed", by me or
anyone else, are meaningless in a court of

law.

Read up on copyright law. I provided you some links once before,
straight to the US federal web sites concerning the digital millenium
copyright act pertaining to the internet and copyrighted material. Need
to become re-educated in such? You apparently are totally
clueless.....now if only you could find out WHO holds that
copyright...LOL

That's the irony about anonymity -- you can

release yourself from the behavioral restraints

that otherwise exist in any form of

communication where you have a physical

presence or legal identification, but at the

same time you forfeit any and all legal rights

and protections as that anonymous

personality. That means -YOU-, the yellow

dog hiding behind your anonymous identity,

have no legal standing when it is your

-anonymous character- that has been

threatened or harassed.

And even if you ever decide to register the

name "Twistedhed" as a legal alias (only God

would know why you would do that), you -still-

have to deal with the fact that your behavior

has been just as bad as the behavior you

attribute to others:

Post it Frankiestein..crying about what you "think" I did will not save
your ass when it's on the line.

your excuse that "they did it first" would never

hold up in court -- it doesn't even hold up in

this newsgroup.

Because no such behavior has ever been attributed to me.

Regardless, I NEVER accused you of being a

child molester, I NEVER harassed you by

email, I NEVER posted your phone number

and encouraged others to harass you by

phone, etc, etc, etc.

Likewise, I never did that to you either,a nd you know it,,,this is the
second claim in days you ahve not been able to provide a claim
for,,,wow,,I'm on one hell of a roll,,,,,3 lids with a mighty swoop of'
'ol Twists deity-like powers you attribute him..LOL

So bitch, moan, cry, complain, whine -- even

throw a fit if you like, it doesn't make a bit of

difference because you made yourself

wide-open for anything that anyone wants to

throw at you.

And just how did I do that?

If you like, I'll even get the ball rolling...

TWISTEDHED MUST DIE!!!!

LOL,,,tut-tut,,temper temper,,,LOL

Now do something about it or shut the ****

up.

Sure..I'll continue to illustrate the lies from KC8LDO, N3CVJ, Frank
Gillinad, and WA3MOJ, and anyone else that wants to cry, **** and moan
about other peoples lives and opinions as being the reason for your
misery, crushed ego, communication deficit, mild retardation, lack of
self-control, and blasphemy by holding me as your God and "bottom-line."
Your deficit is illustrated nicely by directing your post at me, and
then telling me to "shut the f*** up." Only, you hae been magnificently
impotent in all your attempts at "shutting up" all those you blame for
your misery.

snip Twisty crying about who hit who first

Hahaha,,not only are you mad, you're pathetically impotent.

_
LOL,,now YOU have me filing cases,,,LOL,,you must really be worried,
Frankliestein. Tell ya' what', lid, if youwern't such a yellow lid in
your mannerisms and all you do, this sudden concern for "legal"
maneuvering would never have come into discussion,,you must have really
screwed up to be thinking along lines of me taking legal recourse,,,,

No, just the fact that if you aren't going to do

anything about it,

LOL,,about what? And who said anythinf about doing anything? Oh,
,,that's right,,YOU did
, as did N3CVJ and KC8LDO...hahahha!

then all you are doing here is whining.

snip Twisty hallucinating

Heeeee-heeee..Poor, Gillinad....this is YOUR paranoia, your worst
nightmare and fear,,this is what keeps YOU awake at night..again,,no one
mentioned anything of the sort except you,,you're a guilty nutha' sucka'
Frankie,,it was shown the last time you lost your access and was
sentenced to 30 days for violating your probation fro God-knows-what.

Go soak your head in sheep-dip.

with N3CVJ and WA3MOJ. I'm gonna make ya' famous,,,I return favors. Get
those addy's in order, boys, the wheels of Twist's motions are spinning
madd justice..LMAO!

-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----