Old August 27th 03, 05:06 AM

"Landshark" . wrote:
"Curious Dan" AKA WA3MOJ wrote in message

wrote in message
"Curious Dan" wrote:
"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
. If you like, I'll even get the
ball rolling...

TWISTEDHED MUST DIE!!!!

Yes Frank, I agree he would be better pushing up daisys

Die Mother Fuuqqer Die

Geo worships Twistedhed, daily. Twist is a decent guy, but you
go out of your way to show him attention, geo.

Yes and so is landgfag huh, how do you know he is a decent guy, I mean
really what do you know of him

He knows quite a bit about me. We've talked on
the phone regularly, he's up dated on family pictures,
I've invited him down to Cabo for my annual trip for
fishing, He has an open invitation to stay at the house
at anytime of his choosing, he knows a lot that you
don't. LOL!!!

Landshark

This is true, and I've invited Shark to Ohio. I've
got lots of room and I'd trust Shark to stay in my home.
(he might break some laws in the shack) But he's good with
me.

We are all radio fans here, please don't forget our common
bond.

--
GO #40