Old August 27th 03, 12:55 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

Put up or shut up, Twist.

What does put up" mean, Frankie? I'm not sure I understand what you are
begging of me with this post,,,,,YOu made claims,,,YOU "put up",
Frankiestein,,still aiting on those threats you claimed I made,,still
waiting on the post you claimed I posted your home number, or were you
lied and claimed I said you were a child molester,,,,,,they don't exist
Frankie,,,since you couldnt "put" up, will you take your own advice and
"shut up", or are you beside yourself with anger again and
hypocritically need to tell others what to do while you disregard what
you ask of others,,yea,,thats your lid-ticket...LOL