Old August 27th 03, 01:03 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Leland=A0C.=A0Scott)
I know what really bugs you the most.

Hmm,,if you did know what "bugs" me, somehow I believe you would toss
yoursefl into the action and commit such acts,,but you know nothing,

'm posting in this news group and nothing you

have done has changed that fact.

Funny,..LOL.You are the one, along with Geo and the pervert N3CVJ that
has tried over and over to get rid of ME...not the ohtre way
aroound,,,hell, I love reposting your self-contradicitions,
Lelnad,,now,,it's much too painful to answer you claims...LOL.
..
And that is true in spite of your campaign of

hate, i.e. blitz of E-mails to every ISP you find

in this news group, and letters to the FCC, and
the lies you post on the news group etc.

No lies, Lelnad,,,all my posts of yours are reposts of YOUR lies,,,lol.

And the best news I saved for last. Nothing

you will do in the furture can change it either.

8-))

--

Again,,I'm not the one that represents myself as one seeking change to
the hobby or group,,,,YOU are and YOU are impotent at

Leland C. Scott

KC8LDO

ARRL Member

NCI Member