Old August 27th 03, 08:07 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Clams=A0Canino)
This is a troll or it's silly.
There are thousands of people operating in the "freeband" above 27.5 and
below 28 mhz. Any *one* of them isn't an issue unless someone has a bug
up their ass about it.
You guys got hosed.
-W
_
Stick around,,I have a gaggle of hammies with admitted "bugs" up their
ass. They claim I am their "bottom line" in life. You'll have to wade
through the bull****, though,,,,KC8LDO forges me on a regular basis, has
a fetish for men's testicular wear (googie the term "jock" and "KC8LDO"
in this group), lies, and makes claims he refuses to provide for,, N3CVJ
lies and lies and lies and makes claims about cbers getting busted and
goes to pieces when confronted with the facts that it never happened,
and Frank Gillinad makes false assumptions and accusations against cbers
with no proof, as he has no clue who is messing with him and ruining his
life.
WA3MOJ is simply insane. For a grand total of his world record he set
for the most posts under the mosts names, email Landshark. Other than
that, this little gaggle of mine is all about "hosing". Thanks for
setting them straight.