Old August 27th 03, 09:59 PM
gw

Default Coon Dog - Detroit, Michigan SK RIP

Out of a Job and Looking for CLASS B Work! wrote in message . ..
Hi Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of Bad news, But I figure some people that
frequent this news group(s), may know this guy...

I found out Some sad news, It seems that Terry Elkins, AKA Coon Dog,
from Taylor, Michigan Died, death was ruled a Suicide. It seems Coon
Dog had some personal problems and he simply just couldn't handle it.
He died from Carbon Monoxide Poisioning...

For you that didn't know, Coon Dog had a CB shop, first in a truck
stop at Ecorse and I-94 and then ran on in a van... a Mobile CB Shop.

We was Laid to rest last Wed.

May He rest in peace...

Signed,

A Freind.