Old August 27th 03, 10:44 PM
Donnie

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 22:14:15 -0400, Out of a Job and Looking for CLASS B Work!
wrote:

Hi Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of Bad news, But I figure some people that
frequent this news group(s), may know this guy...

I found out Some sad news, It seems that Terry Elkins, AKA Coon Dog,
from Taylor, Michigan Died, death was ruled a Suicide. It seems Coon
Dog had some personal problems and he simply just couldn't handle it.
He died from Carbon Monoxide Poisioning...

For you that didn't know, Coon Dog had a CB shop, first in a truck
stop at Ecorse and I-94 and then ran on in a van... a Mobile CB Shop.

We was Laid to rest last Wed.

May He rest in peace...

Signed,

A Freind.

I am truly sorry he is dead however, can you spell cat?
C-A-T...
Momma Always Said:"Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get"