Old August 28th 03, 01:23 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
Hey Davie,,Forget the debate. Post something that proves you're not a
pathological liar concerning your made-up claims about the cber. Why in
the hell would anyone post such blatant, outrageously false lies about
something such as this? Attention? Narcissistic disorder?

Who do you think I am -this- week, Twisty?

LOL!!!

N7VCF! (LOL!)
Now,,,do you still think I am a hammie in WV as you claimed? Do you
still think I am Foghorn Leghorn as you claimed?
LOL....telling you to post the posts where you lied and said I publicly
threatened you has really done a number on you, eh, Gillinad?
You hate being under the light,,,,you'd rather make false accusations,
but for some reasons,,,the posts you claim do not exist,,just like ARRL
representative KC8LDO Lelnad C. Scott's forges and N3CVJ;s claim of a
cber getting busted in Philly,,,they don't exist. In fact, the three of
you, named by the voob man himself almost two years ago, pegged the
three of you as newsgroup terrorists that rec.radio.cb need "contend"
with..only, lack of us contending with you has made you all madd
liars..LOL.
Terrorist newsgroup lids,,,,,the 3 of you.

-----=3D=3D