Old August 28th 03, 11:56 PM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Hypocrite Landshark"
. wrote:

Why Frank, ever notice that you don't get along
with most everyone else? Do you get along with
Mopar?

Yes, and quite well lately.

Jay?

Why would I want to get along with him? He doesn't even know what ham equipment
he uses illegally on the CB.

, GW?

Troll.

Brainbuster?

We have had a couple disagreements, but nothing worth fighting about.

Skipp?

Internet-trained amp-god wannabe. Same with Toll and Eitner.

Tim?

One of Twisty's cheerleaders, same as you.

Scott?

I get along with him pretty well, even more so now that he got his ticket and is
learning more about radio and not CB voodoo.

Randy?

No problem there. Had a nice email convo with him a short time back.

SSB?

Never had a problem, at least not that I can remember.

etc etc?

Jim Hampton? Leland Scott? Dick McCollum? Bert Craig? Keith Hosman? JJ? Jerry
Oxendine? Jim Carroll? etc, etc?

Nope, all you do
is whine, cry, accuse and threaten them.

Oh really? Can you read, Hypocrite Landshark? If so, go through the archives and
find where I have threatened any of the people named by either of us.

So please, if you are going to play the part
of "picked on", at least play truthfully.

Do you want to talk about truth? Did you read that list of forgeries by Twist?
Did you see the one's where she accuses me of being a child molester? Or where
she claims I'm five different hams? Or where she fixates on N7VCF and posts his
phone number over and over, encouraging others to harass, even to the point ot
giving instructions on how not to get caught? Probably not, since you can't
read. If you want to talk about truth, at least get your facts straight.

When you
talk tech, I almost always agree, when you talk
politics I almost always agree, but when you talk
about how you've not trolled, not accused, not
threatened, don't lie.

Of course I've trolled. You have too. And we have both accused (you do it
constantly). But threatened? No, Hypocrite Landshark, that kind of behavior I
reserve excusively for yellow-bellied cartoon characters.

If you want twist to stop, don't respond, but
that again is up to your superior control of your
own will, you don't use kill files remember.

Your advice has been read, understood, and appropriately filed. You are saying
absolutely nothing to convince me of your position. On the contrary, you are
demonstrating that you are nothing but Twisty's head cheerleader.

Hypocrite Landshark