Old August 31st 03, 05:52 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default Twisty continues her obsession with my identity!

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: Hey Davie,,Forget the debate.
Post something that proves you're not a pathological liar concerning
your made-up claims about the cber. Why in the hell would anyone post
such blatant, outrageously false lies about something such as this?
Attention? Narcissistic disorder?
Who do you think I am -this- week, Twisty?
LOL!!!
N7VCF! (LOL!)

You are not only obsessed, you are an idiot

Snip Frankie-babble

Maybe,,but you can't get over your lack of self control where I am
concerned,,,,,,,,,,,you already told the world "I" am your
"bottom-line". It's not about "ANYONE"else, Frankie,,,as only you,
KC8LDO, N8WWM, and the HH Pedophile have threatened myself,,,no one
else...no matter how much you need to look to others,,only you lids have
reduced yourselves to such levels.

So are those your kids in that skipfish pic? Or did your barren womb prevent you
from experiencing the miracle of childbirth?