Old September 2nd 03, 06:30 PM
George Is Innocent

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
Dave Hall wrote in message ...

There are many self proclaimed "internet sleuths", who think that they
know far more than they really do, when it comes to tracing I.P.
addresses.

No sh*t.
Like the fool who thought they had traced me to Birmingham.
Then, realising their cock-up, they changed it to me having been born
there... some kind of software they were using, huh.
As if that wasn't crazy enough, they then made claims that has me down as
posting from several parts of the UK within a couple of hours. Without my
own private Jet, and landing facilities close to the points, it would not
have been possible. Even then, it would be doubtful.

But, if they were making a fool of themself, then what about the person who
was silly enough to believe it and carry on the crazy suggestions. Yep, if
brains were sh*it, I doub't he would have enough to grow a potato.

Everyone seems to be saying, "not me", but there are "Twisty" Web sites.
The person creating them is clearly obsessed with him as it is the main
point of their posts on here... to promote them.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

Regards,

Peter.

No similar complaints about the voobie websites? Hmmmmmm