Old September 3rd 03, 05:28 AM
George Is Innocent

(Twistedhed) wrote in message ...
From:
(George Is Innocent)
No similar complaints about the voobie
websites? Hmmmmmm

LOL,,,,that's cause I never attacked and drew first blood with anyone,
ever.

Let some one say anything against freebanding and
you're on them like a rabid attack dog. LOL. L-i-a-r.

Everyone seems to be saying, "not me", but
there are "Twisty" Web sites. The person
creating them is clearly obsessed with him as
it is the main point of their posts on here... to
promote them.
6 of one, half a dozen of the other.
Regards,
Peter.

Peter is another sad case. Whoever put up the site with
nude george and voobsie pics is not as bad? But no
complaints from Peter about that one. Wonder why. LOL.
H-y-p-o-cr-i-t-e.

And therein lies the gist of it all, who continues to make their posts
off-topic and of me? Ummm,,big surprise. Look at this clown with his
email addy,,hehhe.. a few years ago when Dick busted him forging in the
hammie rooms the email that showed up in here shortly after was "Lelnad
is innocent." ...LOL.

Gist? You wouldnt know a gist if it bit you in the ass. George
IS innocent. Dick NEVER busted Leland. And there is only
ONE punch clown in this group. It's you Twirted. It's you.