Old September 3rd 03, 12:02 AM
Frank Gilliland

Default Freebanding.... an "essential liberty"?

In ,
(Twistedhed) demonstrated yet again that she has absolutely
no understanding of newsgroup quoting by posting the following mess:

From:
(Frank*Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:

(Dave*or*Debby)
(Ben Franklin said that THE BIBLE IS the
ROCK on which THIS REPUBLIC RESTS ! IF
they don't like the 10 commandments, they
should GO BACK to Europe! )
**

And Jefferson said one who would give up a bit of freedom for temporary
security deserve neither.

There you go again, misquoting dead people.

Correct me,,,oh,,you can't,,you can just throw stones with no backup,
correction, or clue,,LOL...

Obviously you didn't read the rest of the paragraph before you started your
whining.

And you misquoted the wrong dead person. It

was B. Franklin -- "They that can give up

essential liberty to obtain a little temporary

Notice he used the term "essential liberty", not
"bit of freedom". There is a difference.

Yea,,,,read between the lines Frankliestein,,,oh, wait,,,,,never mind,,I
prefer you continue to telegraph your ignorance and not realize when you
were suckered.

"...between the lines"? Are you suggesting that freebanding and radio piracy is
an "essential liberty"?

(Which one of the 10 do they not want to obey? Are they Murderers?
Thieves?
Adulterers? Which one do YOU commies that are reading this have a
problem with, or is it ALL of them? They have "Twisted" the law of the
land to let the commies try to DESTROY Christianity! I hope the WAR
against them starts in Sweet Home Alabama!
Dave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
_
The commies are those who seek to circumvent the US Constitution:
Amendment 1 of the Constitution, first quote: "Congress shall make no
law respecting an established religion"

If you are going to quote something, at least

get the words right:

"Congress shall make no law respecting an

establishment of religion, or prohibiting the

free exercise thereof;..."

LOL..only those with deficits in communication can't comprehendthe
*GIST* of it..,,, HARRDEEHARR!

Only those with deficits in communication can't comprehend the purpose of
quoting, nor can they figure out how to properly quote in a newsgroup.

(A law allowing the displaying of the 10 commandments in a government
facility "respects" the established religion of Christianity. Alabama
was in violation of this simple law and was made to comply. It's NOT
about God, Dave, it's about following the Constitution,,,something too
damn many people are casually tossing aside. )

Including those people who simply ignore any

laws they don't like

Does that include TOS rules, Frankliestein?

ISP TOS's are not laws.

How about threats? LOL...

Against cartoon characters?

instead of trying to change or repeal them with
the methods provided in the Constitution.

Exactly,,like Bush with the (un)Patriot Act that rapes the 4th
Amendment. Ironic that he swore with his hand on a bible to protect it
and immediately launched an assault against it.

Same old Twisty. You whine, gripe, moan, and complain about things but just
can't seem to get your fat, lazy ass in gear to do anything about it.

If you're not outraged over the current administration, then you're not
paying attention.
If you ARE outraged over the current

administration, then you haven't lived through

too many administrations.

No other administration is responsible for the lies perpetuated against
this country. No other administration has had the number of top
appointees resign in disgust like this administration. No other
administration attempted to slash military benefits while our soldiers
were fighting the BUSH war. No other administration is being slammed by
it's own military on a regular basis. Of course, if you were a US Marine
like you claimed (for God knows what reason), you would receive or at
least be aware of what the forever conservative (which makes them all
the more credible) "Stars and Stripes" or even MORE conservative "Army
Times" are saying. That you haven't a clue about anything, is not
surprising.
It's understood that you need invoke another subject beacause you know
nothing of the first.

HA! Geat real, Twisty! Even better, get an education!

Didn't you learn anything in school? Did you know that the CIA (with the help of
subversive radio broadcasting) overthrew a country under the direction of
Eisenhower just for control of bananas? Have you never heard of Watergate? The
Iran-Contra fiasco?

Hey Twist, let's play a game! I'll post a quote and you guess which president it
came from. Ok?

#1 -- This president increased the military well beyond the limits of the law,
spent millions without appropriations, and for a time suspended the right of
habeas corpus -- and did it all without congressional approval. Here is what he
said: "I felt that measures, otherwise unconstitutional, might become lawful by
becoming indispensable to the preservation of the Constitution through the
preservation of the nation."

#2 -- This president meddled in foreign affairs, encouraging a civil war that
resulted in the creation of a new country with a puppet government. And like the
other president, he did so without congressional approval. When congress passed
a resolution forming a commission to investigate the legality of his acts as
president, he refused to cooperate and ignored the resolution. This is his
excuse: "I declined to adopt the view that what was imperatively necessary for
the nation could not be done by the President unless he could find some specific
authorization to do it... Under this interpretation of the executive power I did
and caused to be done many things not previously done by the President and the
heads of departments. I did not usurp power but I did greatly broaden the use of
executive power."

And here's a hint: both their faces are on Mt. Rushmore.