Old September 4th 03, 07:36 AM
Brainbuster

George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Everyone seems to be saying, "not me", but there are "Twisty" Web sites.
The person creating them is clearly obsessed with him as it is the main
point of their posts on here... to promote them.

6 of one, half a dozen of the other.

No similar complaints about the voobie websites? Hmmmmmm

I didn't complain about the Web sites.
Sure, I siad they exist... and they do.
Sure, I said about the person who keeps promoting them, time and time
again.... and they do.

There is ONE "Voobie" Website that I know of. Your use of the plural
suggests that there is more than one... care to post links so that we can
see them all?
I certainly don't see constant posts and threads being started just to
promote these "Voobie sites".

Also, notice the use of the phrase, "6 of one, half a dozen of the other"...
do you not know what that means, or are you conveniently ignoring it?