Old September 4th 03, 07:05 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Brainbuster)
Twistedhed wrote in message
From:
(George Is Innocent)
(No similar complaints about the voobie
websites? Hmmmmmm )
_
LOL,,,,that's cause I never attacked and drew first blood with anyone,
ever.

Hi Twist.

Yo' Brain!

There's none so blind as those who do not

want to see.

Agreed. Sometimes it takes a blind man to take one's hand and say "don't
you see?"

What he is missing, is that I have spoken out

against some posts on here, such as Lou's

spamming.

Yea,,I remember, but, if you noticed, Lou's posts are on topic and
several times have been posted during a rash of angry-off-topic posts
(are there any others?) by those we have come to expect it the
most,,,,,,,,,in other words,,sometimes when Lou posted, they were the
ONLY cb related posts in the group.

I have also told people on CB

newsgroups if something is illegal, and told

people that they do not need an Amp... when

they have asked.

Haha..yea...THAT kills the angry lids, as they have a myopic view that
tells them those who disagree must be illegal, and all team-voobers know
if one disagrees with another team-voober, then that person is falsely
and cowardly accused.

Because I do not rant on and try to beat

people into submission, like they do, they

refuse to see those posts.

Exactly. A semi-decent hammie educated me long ago on certain
frequencies where those who scream the loudest about know the least.

However, in spite of speaking out or warning

against some illegal things, or some posts to

the group, I find that the only problems I ever

get are from "antis". =A0

LOL..those are the only problems PERIOD on this group,,every single one
of them self-created.

They seem to be the only people here who

see in black and white - a friend must agree

with everything they say, anyone else is an

enemy.

Well, you;re gonna be in a target now for certain. Evil hates bright
lights like that.

_
And therein lies the gist of it all, who continues to make their posts
off-topic and of me?

They have shown what they are, when they

post nothing of use to the group - just

arguments, insults, etc. =A0 It didn't take them

long to show their true purpose to me when I

came to the group.

They hate change, any kind at all. They would rather wallow in their
breeding ground of contemptual familiarity, however, when one
illustrates the anger and malice emanating from this little sorry group
of boys, folks like you take notice and it berates their ego to the
point of rendering them towards insanity.

Other newbies to the group will soon see them
for what they are.

Which is why sometimes one must get mud on them to defend against
sty-dwellers (shrug), WTH,,,,they are the only ones that it doesn't wash
off of.

If you continue to argue with them at the same
rate, you may find yourself in some of the

same killfiles as them... not because of who

you are or what you believe, but just because

people don't want to see the soap opera any

more.

Yea, that has occurred, but it makes no real difference. In fact, many
(not all, but MANY) of those who feel the extraoridinary need to TELL
one that they are in a killfile have their own issues. I mean, if one is
using a killfile for their own advantage, what is gained by telling
another "I killfiled you"? It's akin to "na-na-na-na-boo-boo!" and
serves no purpose except self-gratification to the person who thinks
another actually gives a damn if they killfile someone or not.,,,in
other words,,,"An Ego" trip. Killfiling for spam and related issues are
notable exceptions. Killfiling because someone disagrees or doesn't do
what one demands or because one doesnt like what another says is for the
weak. JMHO, of course,

What the group needs is more rational, CB

type posts.

Regards,

Peter.

Agreed. We slammed the DX last weekend,,..cw really making the
difference on the American freeband freqs...more and more hammies
joining in each week from around the globe, unless there are a plethora
of unlicensed ops that are adept at code.
Right now we have a tropical storm coming ashore and the DX is running
wild,,,a direct line to my friends in the 'Star.
Have a good weekend over that a-way. Happy radio-ing!