Old September 4th 03, 07:32 PM
Twistedhed

Frankie Gillinad, your communication deficit continues to spiral out of
control. You continue to direct post after post of yours to myself and
cry that all my replies are "whining". You snip them all, yet you
continue to direct posts to myself. The educated among us know that it's
your ego problem and are only interested in talking to yourself and
reading your own posts, as well as sock-puppeting, Snipping what
obviously pains you a great deal serves only to illustrate a great
communication deficit, manifesting in this thread as a tolerance level
for none but your own voice, thoughts, and ideas,,,,LOL. Now,,,,about
that claim you made that RF Pirates affect your daily work.........

"I have lied several times in this ng, and on

more than one occasion" Frank Gilliland,

Once a liar, always a liar.