Old September 5th 03, 03:15 AM
jim

jim wrote:

wrote:

D. Rock on.

opening night. j e t s

Wanna bum out? Turn on A&E right now.

Home videos from 9/11..ugghh.

I want to go hang a _______________!!

ALLAH!!---PLEASE PROTECT ME FROM YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanx for the reminder. saw the second one hit live. shut down my
facility straight away. it was the jumpers hitting the ground that
did it for me. the french documentary team did a surreal job...
dont usually say it but...****....

Yea..the jumpers really freak me out on video. I cant
even imagine seeing them leap and hit in front of me...

-shudder-

then bounce and watching the firemen wince as they see whats going on.
had a fdny friend who was scheduled to work that day but his wife
started college that day and he had to take the day off. needless to say
his replacement is a hero.............................