Old September 5th 03, 11:48 PM
Jim Hampton

I'd never suggest intentional jamming. Of course, if you happen to have a
gasoline powered lawnmower and a 9 foot section of bell wire happened to
land on the spark plug (stripped end on the plug) and the other end on some
insulator such as a clothes line ... That would take out quite a bit of
spectrum around 27 MHz (likely 4 MHz either side) for reception for a few
blocks.

Not recommended, of course.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

"Limitedselection" wrote in message
Help!

I am looking for schematics for circuits to "jam" TV and CB reception.
I am interested in "jamming" reception on my property only, so the

"jamming
device" needs to be really low power - only capable of "jamming" an area

about
half the size of a 'small' city block.

I read about a circuit that transmits white noise from something like

25Mhz to
something like 30Mhz - effectively "jamming" reception. Any pointers?

I also read of a circuit that used a crystal detector and would only "jam"
after detecting a transmission! Anyone have any info on this?

The closest I have found so far is a reference on Google (dejanews) to
"s_jam.jpg", but there are no pictures there, so I cannot see the

schematic.

Any information, schematics, or pointers to web sites would be greatly
appreciated!

---