Old September 6th 03, 04:50 PM
Brainbuster

George Is Innocent wrote in message
.. .
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Do people try to claim that I am biased against Lou, his business, or even
the illegal modifications that he promotes? I don't see any complaints
from "keyclowns" about me speaking my mind... not even from Twist.

meaning, he is the queen of the keyclowns and if he doesn't complain
then it must be ok?

What must be OK... me speaking my mind?
So, who do you think has the right to speak their mind...
1. Just you.
2. You and anyone who agrees with you.
3. Any "akc".
4. Any "akc" and his socko.
5. Any newsgroup Troll.
6 Anyone.

wrong, dickbreath.

I see that you still have to resort to the usual childish insults.
And there have been suggestions that "Twisty" is a child... they need to
take a closer look at your attitude.
Strange how it matches the attitude of Georgina, and you jump to his
defence.
Does using another name allow you to reply to someone you have
"killfiled", without being a liar?

bla bla bla

Feeling sheepish?

still angry about Voob.

No... why should I, he seems to have gone.
I was just giving you a history lesson, as you seem to have selective vision
and memory. The facts may not suit you, but you really should take your
head out from the sand.

Are you still angry about "Voobie"?

yes your five angry posts

Angry?
Look back at the angry insult you made in response before you accuse
other people.
Selective vision and memory.

Which one of your posts?
If you are referring to the one on the 2nd Sept, I have only posted 4
messages to this group after you posted that... how can 5 be replies to
you?. If you are referring to other recent posts of your's, I have not
replied at all.

Do you not have eight fingers and two thumbs to use when counting?

LOL that really is helping conserve bandwidth huh

Try counting the posts... who takes up the most bandwidth on this
group?
Look at the posts over the last 3 to 4 weeks... you will see that my posts
really are just a tiny part of the bandwidth, with some posting over 150
messages in the same time as I post about 24. Some use different names to
cover up their obsession, but their attitude and phrases give them away.

As I say, selective vision and memory.

right so shut up already brummy

What was that you said about "angry" posts?
I would consider the above to show anger and despair... desperate to silence
any voices that show you for what you are.

Why don't you take some of your own advice?

How about the "George" character, try telling him to "shut up already".
That would be something, being told to shut up by his own socko.