Old September 8th 03, 03:13 AM
Limitedselection

Subject: schematics wanted - "jamming device"
From: "Leland C. Scott"
Date: 9/7/2003 5:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time

"Limitedselection"
wrote in message
.
..
Help!

I am looking for schematics for circuits to

"jam" TV and CB reception.
I am interested in "jamming" reception on my

property only, so the "jamming
device" needs to be really low power - only

capable of "jamming" an area about
half the size of a 'small' city block.

Just remember what goes around comes around. You
jam somebody else, then they find out who and do
the same to you. Its people like you that made 11m
the mess that it is. If you don't like what's
going on on the air then report it to the FCC
field office, or now more recently to your local
police. The local PD now has the power to
investigates cases of illegal CB operations and
take action against the operators.

Leland,
I posted asking for a low-power CB jammer schematic - actually here is a quote:

I am interested in "jamming" reception on my

property only, so the "jamming
device" needs to be really low power - only

capable of "jamming" an area about
half the size of a 'small' city block.

Your reply to me asking about a device capable of only jamming signals on my
own property is WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND?
What does this mean? That after I jam myself I might get mad at myself and jam
myself?
I am willing to take that chance!

Thanks for your insightful advice though Leland!