Old September 9th 03, 02:23 AM
Leland C. Scott

"Limitedselection"
wrote in message
.
Subject: schematics wanted - "jamming

device"
Date: 9/7/2003 5:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time

Just remember what goes around comes around.

You
jam somebody else, then they find out who and

do
the same to you. Its people like you that made

11m
the mess that it is.

"It takes one to know one."

"Spoken like a true jammer himself"

Tell me......Just what is it that you and many

of your
amateur buddies do on this newsgroup with much
regularity? Can't those activities be

considered. jamming
via a keyboard?

I would much rather have someone jam me than pin

my coax. I like to think that
other people feel the same way.
To me trying to jam someone instead of

potentially costing them a lot of money
in repairs is actually being rather nice.

Plus he missed the fact that the post he was

replying to was asking how to jam
CB signals on my own property!

Radio waves don't stop at property lines, or
country borders etc. To do what you want with any
degree of success without jamming somebody else by
accident requires a rather elaborate antenna
system, and RF power control, that I seriously
doubt anybody has, or can afford, outside of a
major government agency.

--
Leland C. Scott
KC8LDO