Old September 9th 03, 06:59 AM
Brainbuster

Landshark wrote in message
. ..

Do a search of "Dick******" on google, refined to only rec.radio.cb,
you'll see by the results that George uses that term in
some 90% of the posts listed.

My very angelic looking 7 year old daughter has just picked up a new insult
to use at people...
Dickweed.

My 11 year old Son - who is quite tall for his age and built like a
tank - will not get involved in fights, yet my daughter - who is rather
small for her age and lightweight - will punch someone's lights out
just for looking at her the wrong way.

It seems that she has given children as old as my Son some serious
lip, and even the odd beating. They don't mess with her, and the
teachers at school just see her as a quiet little angel.
If only they knew.

Regards,

Peter.