Old September 10th 03, 01:52 AM

jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

Dave, you can't jack the group off and talk to them out the other
side of your mouth, Haven't you noticed? Your obsessions are
alienating you

from the very few that even supported you. Your ignorant anger is

responsible for the way you are now viewed. Attack upon attack to
another for merely illustrating your lies/ignorance (whatever you
wish to refer it) concerning legal behavior shows you care not one
iota for advocation of legal behavior like you have claimed..your
admitted behavior is felonious, and the uncontrollable need to
reduce yourself to attacking me for informing you of the law that
you, as a licensed hammie, should already have known, is placing you
in a light that many hammies were unable to see before. You have
issues,,deep deep issues. Grow up and stop being such an ass, Davie.

give it a rest already twist. we know your position as well as daves
and everyone else who you are flaming with. ignore 'em....

I tried asking him to do that too.

on the flip side the antics do provide material for the voob site...

It'll make ya famous.. I have no problem with Twist, he just needs
to ignore all that ****.

agreed. when i was going down to ocala this past xmas holiday he offered
to hook up. cant see that happening with his opponents...

I'd like to meet his opponents, they'd never show up.

--
GO #40