Old September 10th 03, 02:43 AM
Curious Dan

wrote in message
jim wrote:
wrote:
jim wrote:

Twistedhed wrote:

Dave, you can't jack the group off and talk to them out the other

side
of your mouth, Haven't you noticed? Your obsessions are alienating

you
from the very few that even supported you. Your ignorant anger is
responsible for the way you are now viewed. Attack upon attack to
another for merely illustrating your lies/ignorance (whatever you

wish
to refer it) concerning legal behavior shows you care not one iota

for
advocation of legal behavior like you have claimed..your admitted
behavior is felonious, and the uncontrollable need to reduce yourself
to attacking me for informing you of the law that you, as a licensed
hammie, should already have known, is placing you in a light that

many
hammies were unable to see before. You have issues,,deep deep issues.
Grow up and stop being such an ass, Davie.

give it a rest already twist. we know your position as well as daves
and everyone else who you are flaming with. ignore 'em....

I tried asking him to do that too.

on the flip side the antics do provide material for the voob site...

It'll make ya famous.. I have no problem with Twist, he just needs
to ignore all that ****.

talking out both sides of your mouth steve, if you asked him to stop then
you have a problem with what he is doing. are you just trying to stay on his
good side so he doesnt go of on you?