Old September 12th 03, 02:53 PM
Landshark

wrote in message ...
"Landshark" . wrote:
wrote in message
"Landshark" . wrote:
Time for me to hit the hay. 5am and then
take the Bronco back to the body shop to
finish it up. Got it running, new interior,
new paint, new seals, glass etc etc ready
to rock.

Landshark

Sounds good, Shark. We can decide where the antenna goes
next week.

So now it's next week, how's it going at the body shop?

--
GO #40

Got it back, still screwed up the drivers
door, he'll take care of that after I get the
rest done. Called around for a quote on
getting the seat reupholstered, fricken expensive! $350.00 to $500.00!
I'm supplying the covers too! Needs a new carb, Tuffy center consol, new
tires, front end alignment, heater hose's, have to put the molding on,
roll bar,etc etc. So I'm going to step back from her for a week and get
some rest and relaxation instead.

Landshark

There ya go..it beats throwing wrenches.

--
GO #40

Oh I'm not that bad, it just got ****ty
last night when I drove it home for the
first time. I told the wife I was bringing
it home, she thought I meant it was done.
I wanted to be able to work on it straight
for a few hours instead of leaving the house
early every morning and working on it for
only an hour before work.
UGgggggggggghhhhhhhh.

Landshark

--