Old September 12th 03, 08:50 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Curious=A0Dan)
"Twistedhed" wrote in message
Yea,,you get upset realizing you know less than the lowly cber.
I forgot more than you know about radios.

Fact#1

__
It's only a fact when backed by credible verifiable posts. That you take
issue with my claim that a properly tuned amp and radio on eleven meter
will do nothing that one on ten will do, is testament to the part of
"knowledge" about radios you apparently forgot.

_
you have already made a fool out of yourself,

Your dilemma.
*******************
Not my dilema you have to live with it.

_
Only you are the one having difficulties "living" with others. Me, in
particular. You have issues,

_
the True Ham amplifiers that are sold on the

market are certainly not

Class C bleed boxes

_
Who said they were? YOU are the only one reaching..
I said they are,

Wasn't in the topic and it has nothing to do with my claim..period.
_
so you go out and find a class C amp sold for

amatuer radio use then report back with the

IMD figures, if you can even find one.

There you go again mentioning a class "c" splatter box. Try again when
you can remain focused and on topic.
_

. Ham amps are Biased ab1 which is much

cleaner less distortion, less over drive.

Point, besides the one on top of your head?
********************************
The point is your a joke when it comes to

technical aspects of radio, I just gave you the

point and you failed to realize it

No, you made no point other than illustrating the part of radio you
forgot.
_

What is a properly tuned amp? Your trying to

albeit not so good of comparing a 11 meter

splatter amp to a ham amp which is used on

10 meters.

Nope,,I did no such thing,,,YOU did.
_
In reality you try to say they will act the same

when they won't the 11 meter amp will cause

Again,,YOU mention an eleven meter amp. Whatever you mean by that term,
has nothing to do with my comment.
_
more interference, known fact as eitner or

another tech you trust since you are clueless.

Well, we certainly don't trust you, as Toll has put you in your place
more times than you can shake a stick at.,,illustrating yet MORE of that
"knowledge you lost and forgot.
_

Did you forget you said this little tidbit? "a

properly tuned amp married to the right radio

on eleven meter or the freeband will do

nothing that one on ten meter won't do,,period.
So please nutcase don't talk about things you
don't know.

As usual, you can not attack the topic,
It stands alone.
I tore your topic apart you cant answer my

reply since you are stumped and clueless.

They were YOUR questions, YOUR topic, not mine, You're wrong,
incorrect, and beside yourself. Try and deal withit without the anger.