Old September 15th 03, 06:49 AM
George Is Innocent

(gw) wrote:
John Kaminski is a writer who lives on the coast of Florida and can't
understand why the president hasn't been arrested for his obvious lies
and crimes.

this guy is a personal friend of twistie

http://www.amazonepress.com/
John Kaminski is a writer who currently lives in poverty on the
coast of Florida, who usually talks every Friday night on a webcast at
lewisnews.com, and whose collection of essays titled "America's Autopsy
Report" is scheduled for publication sometime in the future by Dandelion
Books. Please don't be alarmed if these messages I now send suddenly
stop. Financial reality is such that I must soon discontinue this
operation. It's been a pleasure chatting with so many of you noble
souls. But don't worry about me. Your time is coming, too, and sooner
than you think.Opinions expressed in various sections are the sole
responsibility of their authors and they may not represent Al-Jazeerah's.

======

sounds like he fits right in with twisty