Old September 17th 03, 07:25 PM
Keyclownz R Dopers

"Brainbuster" wrote in message ...
1. Prove that I made "anti-legal" posts to this group.

You support twithed same thing

2. prove that I have called you "WA3MOJ ".

You refer to me as "george" who do you mean by that?

3. Prove that I posted 5 replies to the one message where you made that
claim.

You awlways reply 5 to my 1 you did this time too.

4. Prove that I "follow George around".

Look in the mirror and see what it is your doing right now

5. Prove that I am a "Brummy".

Don't need to you already did that and besidees I don't take orders
from a brummy, maybe you can not read what I wrote. Next time i will
translate my request into brummy talk for you so you can understand
it.

Brummie Dictionary
http://www.virtualgaz.co.uk/gazzapage.htm

Brummie Translator