Old September 18th 03, 02:20 AM
jim

jim wrote:

wrote:

jim wrote:

OT did ya see that j.gordon bouncing people incident this past w/e?

Yea, wtf was he thinking cutting right in front of Waltrip? I
think he needs to lose Robbie as a CC, and I'm no where near
a Gordon fan.

The divorce might of fubar'd his head too. (we can hope) g

you are gonna laff but i do follow gordon. also rusty & r. rudd... i
know, strange but wtf... only reason i watched s. park is because he was
from the island...

Oh, sorry didn't mean to upset a Gordonite. :-O
Try rooting for Sterling. His luck went back to Bugtussel Tennessee.

I'm on the Dodge 12 car's bandwagon next season. That runs into
money for me, now I'll buy some Newman hats, shirts, and die-casts.

It's an expensive hobby!

ps. my wife found a Sterling/Coors stand-up display for $20 at the Norwalk
Chrysler Classics's last weekend.

now i didn't say i was a band wagon jumper with j.gordon. his team is
what impresses. he showed he was tough with his battles with sr.
every time i walk into home depot i make sure to kick the t stewart coke
machine...