Old September 18th 03, 11:02 AM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
. ..
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

Does "setting foot" in Birmingham make someone a Brummy?
Nobody asked if I had ever been to Birmingham in my life, so I have

neither
denied or confirmed such a thing.

Sure brummy, try this...

**********************

Search Result 3From: Brainbuster )
Subject: Radio Tech Wanted..
Original FormatNewsgroups: rec.radio.cb
Date: 2003-02-12 05:52:23
"RADIOMAN" wrote in message
om...
Must be good .. Looking for a working partner.. 25% of total profit as
pay. Jackson MS area.

That anywhere near Birmingham... UK?

HONESTY A MUST and able to pass a drug Alcohol test.

Ooops, that cuts anyone from Birmingham.

Pay may increase as shop gets running.

As long as it pays better than a "vannie" gets.

******************************
See here you admit to it all.

Admit what... where do I say that I am a brummy?
Exactly, I don't... try again.

How would you know about brummies being
dishonest if you are not one yourself?

How do you and your pals know about some of the people on this group being
"Gay"... unless you are all Gays.

Crowded cities are known to be riddled with drugs and the related crime.
You hear about it every day on the news.
There's even been shootings in places like Birmingham, reported on the news.
In some cities, it can be dangerous just to go near some of the tower
blocks, as someone may drop a fridge or freezer on you from above. In a
poll, 65% of children from such areas believe that crime pays.

Do you not know where your crime hotspots are in America? Do you never see
or hear the news?

So, how I know is simple... I can read and understand English.

And if you are not a vannie
then what are you, a brain surgoen LOL?

Do you think that they are the only two professions in the UK?
Your idea is that if someone is not a brain surgeon, they must be a van
driver?

The only thing you prove is your own stupidity and ignorance, you cannot
even tell when someone is taking the p*ss out of you and your buddies.

Take that pastie out of your mouth

Take your foot out of your mouth.

and tell the truth for once in your life.

I have already... shame the truth does not suit you. What you really want
is for me to lie, so that you don't look so stupid.

Try finding some real proof. Try finding one where I am not taking the p*ss
out of your "Brummy" claims
But, before you post it, get someone to read and explain it for you so you
do not send another "reference" as useless as that attempt.