Old September 18th 03, 11:02 AM
Brainbuster

Keyclownz R Dopers wrote in message
. ..
"Brainbuster" wrote in message

1. Prove that I made "anti-legal" posts to this group.

You support twithed same thing

No it is not. A defence lawyer stands up for people accused of crimes...
even child abusers. Are they "anti-legal?

How do I "support" him, send donations, send information to him... or is it
just by not acting the asshole like you do?
Add another to the list...
6. Prove that I "support" Twistedhed.

No backpedalling, and changing the subject... just show evidence of your
suggestions.

2. prove that I have called you "WA3MOJ ".

You refer to me as "george" who do you mean by that?

Where do I call you George?
7. Show a post where I call you by the name "George".

Still avoiding a direct answer and backpedalling, so you accept that you
were wrong... I never called you "WA3MOJ ". Is "WA3MOJ ".the only George
in the World?

3. Prove that I posted 5 replies to the one message where you made that
claim.

You awlways reply 5 to my 1

Just more suggestions, with NO PROOF.
Either show a reference to my "five posts" to each of your's, especially the
one you claimed that I posted 5 to... or you are just spouting off BS.

you did this time too.

Too? You still have not shown the 5 you originally claimed... maybe you got
someone to count them for you now.

This time, I posted separate messages for the proof on each issue, as a
single post would have been long. That gave people the option of reading
the info they wanted without wading through one long post for it.

4. Prove that I "follow George around".

Look in the mirror and see what it is your doing right now

Staying in one place.
Just post the proof... the places or groups that I am supposed to follow him
to.

5. Prove that I am a "Brummy".

Don't need to

You mean that you cannot... so you accept that it was BS.

you already did that

Another to the list...
8. Prove that I have done that... show the evidence.

and besidees I don't take orders from a brummy

What you mean is that you accept that you are a lying hypocrite who demands
proof from everyone, but will never provide proof of your claims.

, maybe you can not read what I wrote. Next time i will
translate my request into brummy talk for you so you can
understand it.

Try plain English.
You made claims which you cannot back up with any proof, so you try to
divert attention from your false claims.

Not one straight answer to any of the requests for proof of your claims.
You cannot back up one word of your false allegations and suggestions.
You are the weakest link... Goodbye.