Old September 19th 03, 08:00 PM
Dino

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA This is me laughing at your miserable attempt to
change anything! HA HA HA HA HA. Tell you wife I said HI!

In article ,
says...

Dear Dino tinypino,

First, moron...you misspelled the word. It is spelled hYpocrite.

Second, I see your goofy keyclown ass is a little annoyed. Good.

Third, Stop by with your camera and tape anytime.

Linear amplifiers are going to be reported to ebay and yahoo. Period.
You can't do a thing about it, sonnyboy. Accept your inferiority and
work around it, assclown.

Dino wrote in message

link.net...
Some people will never learn. Don't post equipment for auction on here!
Assholes like this, who have nothing better to do, will ruin it for you.

I wonder if asshole would like it if we made recordings of him everytime he
went over the speed limit or rolled through a stop sign.

If he wouldn't like that, then he shouldn't like what he is doing. If he

trys
to justify it, he is just being a hipocrate!

Dino

In article ,
says...

It was our pleasure to remove this amp from auction as well. Amps are
illegal for keyclowns to use.

Have a nice day.

(ange) wrote in message

. com...