Old September 19th 03, 11:44 PM

(Auctions croak here) wrote:
Dear Dino tinypino,

First, moron...you misspelled the word. It is spelled hYpocrite.

Second, I see your goofy keyclown ass is a little annoyed. Good.

Third, Stop by with your camera and tape anytime.

Linear amplifiers are going to be reported to ebay and yahoo. Period.
You can't do a thing about it, sonnyboy. Accept your inferiority and
work around it, assclown.

Hey Dino, here's pic of your latest fan, he's -n8wwm- dogie. Thought
you might like to know what the total loser looks like. He still lives
in his Mom's basement, with his walkie talkie. I'm starting to hear
his call on the freeband lately, so he's obviously a closet fag, and
a freebander. (notice all his male genitalia referecnces)

http://www.geocities.com/picsrfun2003/n8.bmp

--
http://NewsReader.Com/
50 GB/month