Old August 6th 03, 08:15 PM
Jim

"WB3FUP (Mike Hall)" wrote in message
You will be a much happier camper if you feed it with 450 ohm ladder line.
You will have no trouble using the antenna anywhere from 80 to 10, and if
snipped

I need to run the feeder from my dipole (80m) up thro the eaves, thro' the
loft-space to the shack at the other side (1st floor) of the house, approx
50'. No other routes feasible. Because of the route, I thought I'd have
less problems using coax, BUT from the remarks in the above recent post,
will someone kindly comment on viability of 450 ohm twin feeder over such a
route?

Many thanks
Jim M0Jim

Replies to NG pse!!