Old September 21st 03, 06:30 AM
Jim Hampton

Just a question here. We seem to have an argument about "liberal" vs.
"conservative".

I read that the United States of America has the worst survival rate for
infants amongst all of the industrialized nations. I do know that our
education system is amongst the worst. I'd appreciate it if someone could
clue me in if this was the result of "liberals" or "conservatives". Perhaps
we haven't sent enough jobs to China yet?

Thanks in advance & 73 from Rochester, NY
Jim

---