Old September 23rd 03, 01:16 PM
Richard Cranium

(LMAO In Allentown) wrote in message . com...
Chim Bubba wrote in message . ..
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 13:01:19 GMT, Chris wrote:

Will you please stop this? You have made this group a living hell for
everyone. Legal, Legitimate Cb'rs that come to this group to ask a
question about "how to fix my radio" or "Why is my antenna shorted" have to
wade through post after post of personal attacks to try and find the
answers to their questions.
If you see a post that promotes illegal equipment, then point it out.
If you find an illegal amp listed on Yahoo or Ebay, do what you can or need
to, to get it removed.
If you are here to stop illegal operation and equipment, please do so
without ruining for the rest of us.

Chris

Good Luck Chris! I seriously doubt he will listen to your plea.
And the beat goes on. He hasn't done anything in the real world of cb
radio. He may have offended a few on this newsgroup but that is all. I
hear amplifiers every single day in the real world and as I have said
in the past, real world cber's dont even know this group exists. Funny
no matter how long I stay away and come back it is always the same
homosexual references and bickering. Now sometimes it is actually
funny but I think this crap has gone on far too long! I guess he will
get mad at me next and say something nice to me.

the next lie is chimbubba stating he is not Icecoldnyc

Why, when you just said it for him?

Most of the time you're just pathetic but sometimes you're so stupid
you're funny, Georgie-Girl. This is one of those times!