Old September 24th 03, 03:24 AM
Landshark

"Twistedhed" wrote in message
From: (Curious Dan)
"Richard Cranium" wrote in message
om...
Hey Doggie Adairier DNS 67.217.54.40, Toledo, Ohio. Had to be you,
you're the only one in the entire newsgroup with such a fairy sexual
hangup. You can't post anything else. Why would paetec (or anyone else,
for that matter) pay any attention to you?
_
Hey that's not dogie, twisty said it was me

impersonating dogie,

No,,I didn't say THAT was you,,I said you have impersonated Dogie, and
you have.

but then again what the **** does he know

I know that you are a sick, twisted, perverted OM that has several of us
in his mail box and that you are as imcompetent with pc's almost as much
as you are with HF radio, communication. Otherwise,,you would have
figured out how to cleanse your worm/virus. I see you threatened
Landshark with "getting something in his mailbox".LOL,,perhaps you are
now sending the viruses intentionally.

Well I would think George has
more brains than that. But to look
at the rest of the drivel he posts,
I'm not sure.

Landshark

--
We are men at work, we've got a job to do.
Neil Young