Old September 28th 03, 12:55 AM
Richard Cranium

(Pederasts For A Keyclown Free Environment) wrote in message . com...
wrote in message ...
(Pederasts For A Keyclown Free Environment) wrote:
wrote in message
Georgeie-girlBuschWA3MOJ wrote:
Funny assclown that wasnt me who posted that you aRre as clueless as
usual.

You worship dogie, you're doomed.

Stevequeen, better than you, who worships penises

Hold that thought, google ****.

Nah, I'll hold yer ole ladies head against my pubes and gag her
ass...but next time the false teeth come out til the bitch learns not
to scrape.

With what will you cause her to gag? Your BO? You can't get it up -
you're impotent, as we can see right here, Doggie. Besides, you like
boys! Almost as much as you like jamming repeaters. A great example to
us all.