Old March 17th 04, 11:35 PM
Mark Fergerson

Jim Thompson wrote:

I was struck by a thought when I heard the latest Palestinian
terrorist trick is to send a kid through the border with a back-pack
bomb triggered by a cell phone....

The Israelis should get a telemarketer's speed dialer and constantly
dial away... boom... boom... boom...

If they could figure out from whom they're buying all
them pre-paid cellphones (in order to generate the number
lists), it could work. Just keep it running 24/7 with a
"Sorry, wrong number" message in case an innocent (or
unfinished bomb) answers.

I figure eventually they'll run out of suicide-bomb
volunteers. Might as well help if it can be done without
blowing anyone else up.

Mark L. Fergerson